Red Cross First Aid, CPR, and AED Certification for your Workplace or Private Group
Serving Toronto, Oakville, Burlington, Brampton and Mississauga
Contact us today for details.
Phone: (905) 467-1383
Why choose firstaidcertification.ca for First Aid, CPR and AED training?
- WSIB approved courses which meet provincial and federal occupational health and safety legislation standards
- We come to you! Training can be done at your worksite or at one of our locations
- Immediate certification upon completion
- Canadian Red Cross quality and recognition
The firstaidcertification.ca Difference: Our Instructors
Many first aid instructors know the theory of first aid well, but lack much, if any, real-world experience. All of our instructors are firefighters or paramedics who share their real life experience so that students will be ready when an emergency happens. Instructors have been vetted to be entertaining and receptive to the needs of your organization as well as being superb educators. They are the best of the best.
How We Teach
Practical hands-on components are supported by a variety of training materials based on course requirements and the particular needs of your business. Training tools include: mannequins for CPR and AED (Automated External Defibrillator) training, AED training simulators, bandages, splinting materials, barrier devices, auto-injector trainers and inhalers.
- DVD support (video footage)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Skills demonstration and practice
- Class discussions and Q & A